STATEMENT OF FAITH
We Believe the Bible Teaches:
- In the verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments.
- Our God is a trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That regeneration (the New Birth) by the Holy Ghost for the salvation of lost and sinful mankind, through personal faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential.
- In a life of holiness, without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, received subsequent to the new birth, with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, as the initial physical sign and evidence.
- In water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- In the Lord’s Supper.
- That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all who truly believe.
- In the Pre-millennial appearing in the air of the Lord Jesus Christ to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to meet him in the air (the Rapture); and His Second Coming (advent), to reign on the earth a thousand years. (Millennium).
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In a literal Heaven and literal Hell.